We are Looking for multi-talented, creative, motivated individuals to join our team. We want people who thrive in team environments, are dedicated to providing the best for clients, and love to explore new ideas and technologies.
As a front-end developer you will be responsible for creating highly scalable, interactive web sites and mobile web applications.
If you can interface with clients, understand and translate real business problems into elegant technology solutions, and execute in a fun, collaborative and dynamic team setting, then we invite you to apply.
- - Good knowledge of frameworks like jQuery, jQuery Mobile (or similar)
- - Experience with W3 and Accessibility standards
- - Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- - Hands on experience in implementation of Responsive/Adaptive Layouts
- - Social media integration, i.e. consuming 3rd party APIs, plugins, etc.
- - Work with Marketing to develop landing/promotional pages
- - Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy
- - Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UX
- - Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents
- - Good written and oral communication skills
- - Education: B.E. / BSC / BCom / BA
- - Minimum Experience: 3-4 years
- - Experience working with CMS platforms like Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla
- - PHP / ASP .NET / MySQL / MongoDB / Regis
- - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- - Familiar with industry trends (e.g. cross-selling, mobile shopping)
- - To apply for this position, please email your resume or portfolio to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.