We are currently looking for Sales Professionals at different experience levels reporting to the Head of Sales.
The primary job responsibilities first and foremost include sales and sales growth and maintaining a healthy relationship with the company's clients. The incumbent should always be available to the client and identify new business opportunities, customers, markets and potential products.
- - In charge of sales activities for agency and direct clients patch.
- - Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- - Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- - Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all customers of the Company.
- - Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- - Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with other relevant agents.
- - Monitor, analyze sales and market trends.
- - Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- - Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- - Standard measurement will focus on actual sales, profitability, and growth percentage within the business unit. In addition, developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers will be a key indicator of future success expectations.
- - Update the company on changing trends within the online marketing environment so the organization can make and adjust plans accordingly.
- - Utilize existing account management processes and reporting systems.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- The ideal candidate must be bilingual and a graduate with solid aptitude and experience in sales. The candidate must have a proven record of strategic thinking, excellent written and verbal communication skills, high energy, and ability to self-motivate and motivate others and a passion for communicating the benefits of great products to partners and prospects alike. Candidates must have proven leadership experience and have demonstrated abilities in sales, negotiations, and partner relationship management. This position demands the ability to influence the team through written interpersonal, presentation skills and the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com.