We are seeking an experienced paid search, SEM, pay-per-click (PPC) Manager to work full-time in our Mumbai / Pune office and manage our clients’ biddable media programs.
The individual must have experience directly creating and managing large PPC campaigns including set up, bidding, daily campaign management, reporting, and analysis. Extensive experience with Google, Bing and Facebook will be required.
- - Assist clients with defining their bid strategies.
- - Set up and manage large-scale, performance-based PPC campaigns
- - Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' PPC programs
- - Make daily adjustments to campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that our clients specify
- - Provide regular reporting and recommendations to clients based on campaign results
- - Write effective ad copy
- - Monitor client conversion rates and optimize results through A/B testing and other SEM tactics
Desired Skills and Experiences
- - Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- - Self-motivated individual with passion for online advertising & campaign management
- - 4+ years' experience managing campaigns on both search and display
- - In-depth, expert knowledge of SEM best practices is a must
- - Outstanding client management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- - Strong knowledge of Excel, including advanced formulas
Candidates with Google Adwords Certification, knowledge of web analytics, media planning and experience with bid management technologies will be preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com.